Friday, April 8, 2011

What I bought with my ASOS Groupon Vouchers!

Oh yes, the ASOS Groupon! I will be surprised if any of you didn't take up this incredible offer (£9 for a £20 voucher at ASOS.com). I did take up the offer, in fact I purchased no less than three vouchers! I decided that I would use it to buy items that I wouldn't usually be able to afford, and as ASOS have started stocking NARS cosmetics, it seemed the perfect opportunity to try this brand.
In order to use the voucher, your order must total £21 or more. To reach this total, I purchased some Models Own nail polishes.
Nars Lipsticks...
L-R Catfight (Semi Matte), Roman Holiday (Sheer) - Review Here
And swatched....  (click to enlarge!)


Finally, the item that I am most excited about. This is the cult make up product that is NARS Orgasm blusher. I can tell already that this is my HG busher, the gold shimmer in it gives a sort of 'lit from within' look. Anyway, I am not going to give too much away, believe me a full post on this is coming to a blogesphere near YOU soon! :o)

Did you avail of this offer? What did you buy?
Let me know and link me up if you decide to do a post like this!
Happy Friday!
H xoxox
 <3 

15 comments:

  1. Ooooo cement mixer looks a beaut!! I didnt take this offer up haha :)

    Nars Orgasm i need in my life haha!! Cant wait for the post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you got Nars Orgasm, it was out of stock when I looked! :( I bought the semi sheer matte Nars foundation and I love it, the packaging is so sleek :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you got, NARS Orgasm is one of my favorite blushes, its so pretty :)

    Need to try those lipsticks :)

    Christine
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!

    I have been wanting to purchase the Nars Orgasm blusher for quite some time now! Think I'll have to try out these groupon vouchers at some point myself :)

    The nail polishes look gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving orgasm, champagne and cement mixer, you must have been so excited when all that arrived lol!
    Sarah
    sparkle-and-grey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh nice haul!!! I have never tried Orgasm blush I really want it!! I think I got Nars Belize lipgloss and a yes to carrots lip tint loving everything Nars atm!!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab haul!
    I bought Katy Perry OPI - the one that got away and Teenage Dream, and I love them both :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HATE MYSELF.
    I didn't even hear about this groupon until it was tooo late!
    Very jealous!

    www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Haul, Im very jealous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Nars! It's one of my favourite brands, their stuff is lovely!! :) xx
    You bought some lovely goodies! :)

    Also, I'm having a giveaway for a makeup palette over at my blog, you might wanna check it out :)? Love Hannah xxx
    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/2011/03/news-mini-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont you just love orgasm blush i wear mine all the time, i loveeee those polish shades cant wait to see some nails of the day! thanks so much for your kind comments :) i hope today looks up too :| and im gonna miss you guys on twitter too :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that Nars blush!! I have been really wanting to try some. I think you have convinced me to give it a whirl!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wish that groupon was a US groupon too! im so jealous(: beth's blue is gorgeous, and so is catfight! great post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I really need to get into this groupon thing, I keep seeing all these great offers!

    jade
    fashionandbeautydisaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think, lovely ladies... <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...